Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Packing


Which photo would be your packing technique look like?  Well, I start off like the one on the top and end up with the one on the bottom.  I don't know if there is really and ONE way to pack.  I think it depends on where you are traveling.  If you are going on an elegant cruise, you definitely are going to pack differently than going on a  Costa Rica adventure.

When I (we) are going on a vacation, I try to think of what I (we) will be doing that particular day and put in the appropriate clothes.  Hey, the suitcase looks great and room to spare and THEN I think, hmm what if I slip in the mud or spill on my outfit, then I have to add something  more to the suitcase and now it is overflowing. I've tried rolling, packing in tissue paper and so on and upon arrival of our destination, I spend the next 60 minutes ironing for the week.

My advice to you is to research the area you are going and remember you probably won't see these people again, so you can wear the same thing twice (ya right) and as far as shoes and which ones to take-well, ladies we know the answer to that one.

Happy Packing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment